Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


There have been untold diversions to stop me doing music over the festive period, but bizzarely I actually have completed a few things. Firstly I had great fun recording some tracks with young rock band Freedom of Expression. You can check out four tracks at their MySpace site:

Freedom of Expression

I have had fun too setting up my home studio, and I finally have an offering for you, a new recording of Tomorrow, which is the first completed track from I'm Still Here, you can check it out on my MySpace site or via the link to the I'm Still Here homepage:

Daren Callow

I'm Still Here

So it just remains to wish you all a Happy New Year, I may see some of you in Edinburgh with the Pet Shop Boys, but failing that I hope to catch up with you all in 2007. Here's to lots of new tracks and a musical New Year!

Daren
xx

Many thanks to Kris Gruber for the photo: Kris Gruber Photography

No comments: