Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lullabies Live


So the virus turns out to be a sinus infection, ho hum. Anyway, I'm delighted to announce the first opportunities to hear songs from Lullabies live, I'll be playing on the 12th December at the West Cornwall Pasty co in the Kings Road. I'll be playing a full acoustic set from 9pm - 9.20pm, I'll be followed by Tim Felix of Stars in Exile and there will be another acoustic act from 10 - 11. If you are planning to come please be there by 8.45 or so, as it's a small venue and the best vantage points will go quickly. It will be a great chance to belatedly celebrate my birthday and look forward to Christmas and the New Year. Hope to see lots of you there!

Tuesday 12th December
20:45pm
West Cornwall Pasty Company, 138A King's Road, London, SW3 4XB
Map
Nearest Tube - Sloane Square
Free Entry

Plus, I am also now opening for Steve Antoni and the Headonists at Biddle Bros bar in Hackney on Wednesday 13th Dec...


Wednesday 13th December
20.45pm
Biddle Bros Bar, 88 Lower Clapton Road, London E5
Map
Free Entry

Dxx

No comments: