Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wish Me Luck


I've entered a competition in Guitarist magazine, it's good to do these things as it's another outlet for the music and a great motivator to get things done. With the latter in mind it was cool that they needed two tracks to listen to, and this spurred me on to record Home / Lightkeeper (see post) and a new version of Vulnerable.

Please do check them out, and let me know what you think:

Home / Lightkeeper

Vulnerable

The prize is really cool, a chance to gig as support to two more established acoustic artists and a Yamaha guitar!! I find out on the 24th if I've made it to the last six.

Another reason to wish me luck is I have a gig on Sunday (at Edwards in Hammersmith). I haven't done a proper set for a while, so I'm gonna have to practice hard. If you happen to like the tunes, then do consider coming along. Details are here.

Dxx

5 comments:

Peach said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK


me dazza

will listen tomorrahhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Ooh, good luck with your gig, i hope it goes well, and the sound of rapturous applause can be heard for miles around!

Daren said...

Thank you!

Dxx

DraconianOne said...

Good luck!

And yes, liking those tracks. Vulnerable especially.

Daren said...

Thanks Dragon... much appreciated... so today's the 24th... no news yet, boo!