Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Start...

Well, here it is. Rough as anything, and I'll probably only leave it up like this for a bit, as I have big plans for this song. But I hope you enjoy it as much as the fox in my garden, who rubbed his nose in the grass and then trotted off without so much as a "by your leave". This is one take, guitar and vocals, with only one tiny overdub (can you spot where?) - I still haven't got the feel for the lyrics, or the guitar part 100%, but it's a start. The stray tambourine sound near the end is when I threw my pick away to hit the rhythm part, it just happened to hit my tambourine lying nearby.

So over to you... let me know what you make of it.

The End Of The World part one MP3

Dxxx

P.S. Don't forget you can hear this song live for the very first time TONIGHT - Weds 28th May 2008 - Notting Hill Blag Club - 1st Floor, 68 Notting Hill Gate, London W11 3HT - nearest tube Notting Hill Gate. Be there for 8pm.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Here via Peach. I like the new song, catchy. :)

Daren said...

Sarah: Hi, and welcome. Yeah, Peachy is a good friend and it means a lot that she likes my music... glad you stopped by and found something you like youself.

Dxxx

trublmaka said...

That's awesome! Even little Grubby luv'd it! I wish I had filmed her groovin along! lol

(I've been meaning to stop by for awhile!
Finally made it from GiGGLeS' page!)

Daren said...

Troublmaka: Thanks, and welcome!

Dxxx