Wednesday, November 08, 2006


Bill Graham Civic Audatorium, San Francisco

So it's been a while since my last confession, er I mean blog... so what's been happening?

Well it went something like this...

Salt Lake City... party capitol of the world!! You have to pay to get into a bar (they are all private clubs) but once inside, the drinks are cheap and the people have a good time. Biro Tattoos, air hockey, hurt finger... ouch!! Pool... Nathan pots the black first shot!! Vodka and coke (lots)... something with cranberry in it... white Ford Mustang... back to the hotel. West Valley... t-shirts, lots, and lots of t-shirts... counting, boxes, climbing lots of stairs... Ice Hockey arena... meet couple of the people from SLC... more counting, money this time!! Aftershow! Drink beer, followed by Chardonnay... big mistake, very drunk, dunno how I got to bed... "woke up in my clothes again this morning, don't know exactly where I am..."

Oh, I'm in Boise! Walk up the road, find a McDonalds... very rude man behind the counter... still, not surprised, he works for McDonalds after all. Walk back to hotel via river, very scenic. Chill out in room, internet, bath, shave etc... play Space Invaders... back to bus at 10pm off we go again...

Seattle... it's raining... quelle surprise! Space needle, mono-rail (not carrying people)... phone call from London... much laughter... puddles, hispanic people who think they know me... man with broken leg and cardboard sign that reads: "My dad was killed by ninjas, need money for karate lessons" and then on the back it says: "Ok, ok, I need money for beer, pot and a hooker" - begging with humour, like the style. .. indoor market... buy a mug. Turkish Delight in neon... more t-shirt counting, laid back West Coast people... sell lots of t-shirts... back on the bus... all night party (I feel ill and go to bed, but can't sleep)... wake up in Oregon, bus is broken down (air pressure to brakes - yikes!!) Everyone else just starts drinking again, I buy doughnuts from the truck stop and drink Diet Coke. More driving... sunset over the SF Bay... Golden Gate bridge... very picturesque... stuck in SF traffic...

San Francisco... too tired to do much, drink beer, wine, eat crisps... watch TV, surf internet... walk around block... full of beggers and homeless... go straight back in hotel and go to bed. Bill Graham Audatorium (is that how you spell it?) more t-shirts (lots and lots of t-shirts) lunch, dinner, go for a short walk around the block. Backstage... decide I ought to write something in my Blog... oh here I am.

Hope you are all good!

Dxx

P.S. If you'd like to see pictures, email me.

No comments: